Why Choose Trailblaster above other similar events.
Here at Cannonball Events we strive for perfection with all our races and are passionate about creating each race with it own unique personal identity. Our Trailblaster event is not just a race, it’s a fun, friendly and well supported experience like no other. Having now raced and experienced other Ultra events first hand, we have listed a few areas that we feel makes our event standout:
1. Free, High Quality Aid stations available to every competitor!
2. High value Prizes to each competitor on the podium of each event.
3. The race takes place within a closed park around a fast exciting varied 5km loop. This means that no navigation skills are necessary and is perfect for all abilities and goals.
4. The Trailblaster is run on the longest day of the year. This means no head torch is required and the event will take place within the hours of daylight. There are no set kit requirements.
5. Due to where The Trailblaster falls on the calendar, it is the perfect conditioning race for a later summer 12/24-hour event, or as a build up to an Autumn marathon.
6. Every competitor will receive a high quality free memento (as well as a medal), courtesy of our race partners.
7. We are one of only a few races that plays music that is solely chosen by the competitors.
8. We offer guides (not pacers) for solo runners.
9. We offer free race certificates, that displays all your personal and team race data.
10. Finally, and most importantly, we offer live timing throughout the whole event. This is fully accessible in real time on any smart phone or tablet. This allows tactics to come into play!
We hope this helps you choose our event, regards
Team Cannonball Events.